Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Now the Season Can REALLY Begin

I have to say that I've never seen Citi Field like that. Yes, you may have seen that it was a record crowd closing in on 44,000, but the FEELING of the place, seeing how packed it was, hardly any room in the standing room only tix my cuz and I had, THAT was what yesterday's opening day win was all about.

And that double play in the 9th inning that apparently sent chills down Michael Cuddyer's spine? We ALL felt that.
Now, it's time to get the season REALLY underway. Off I am on the 7 to see Matt Harvey take the Citi Field mound for the first time since August 2013. I expect the place to be off the charts excited once I get there. AND...I'm taking someone who's never been to a ballgame their entire LIFE!!!

So, Happy Harvey Day everyone.
LET'S. GO. METS.




No comments:

Post a Comment