Monday, April 7, 2014

The Reason to Keep Watching

I am not someone who will NEVER stop watching. Even in years like 2009 and 2010. Friday night and Saturday are reminders of why you keep watching. 'Cause you never know what you're gonna see next.


I went to all 3 games this weekend. I am exhausted. I didn't properly yell at the top of my lungs and my voice is very hoarse. I wish I could keep sleeping it off, but I must get up like most people and go to work.

But the Mets welcomed me back nicely this weekend. There were probably a lot of people whose first games of the year were this weekend as well. This year could be a long one. And I'm gonna love every minute of it.

Welcome back, baseball.
Welcome back, Mets.

Naturally, I'll go the below direction next...
After saying as usual...
LET'S. GO. METS.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment