Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Settling in to the Longer Podcasts


Earlier in the day yesterday, I had a spur of the moment thought that some of us at Rising Apple ought to get on a podcast in the evening to fill the Metsian day-off void.

So, I was back in hosting duties, even with my Mets-induced hoarse voice, after a few weeks off with Mike Lecolant joining me as well. AND at the last second, Mets Musings' Gary Mack was able to call in. We recapped the weekend that gave us 2 Mets wins and one more Mets loss, no real resolution at the 1st base position, Bobby Parnell's decision to undergo Tommy John Surgery, the first replay challenge (and successful one) in Mets history, Juan Lagares and his continuing solid ABs, Curtis Granderson's first Mets home run, and plenty of other items of interest we discussed in the 93 minutes we were on air.

Also, since there is no #67 in Mets uniform history, we discussed Tom Seaver and his Rookie of the Year campaign in 1967.

I gotta say, I am REALLY liking having more time on this podcast thingy.

So, do yourself a favor while you settle into this day and listen to the musings on the Rising Apple Report!

LET'S. GO. METS.

Listen To Sports Internet Radio Stations with Rising Apple Report on BlogTalkRadio

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter @convertedmetfan. And for the latest on a Brooklyn Baseball TV Series I am developing, Like the Bedford & Sullivan Facebook page, follow on Twitter hereand listen to the research process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment